Multi mixed solution of transportation (Air, Ocean, Land).
• Racked-location based storage
• Pick & pack including packings
• Providing service solutions to grow our customer business by understanding your business & logistics needs
• Warehousing export, import & domestic distribution center.
• Inventory management and control
Sea Sands Shipping, is ready to meet your requirement and provide you more details about our distribution service.
• Origin services Survey
• Cost effective budget for relocation service is provided
• Dismantling, Packing & loading into the container.
• Sea Sands Shipping handle most demanding relocation challenge
• Safe and secure goods delivery at respective destinations
• We are supporting our customers to the last level to make the job ease.
• Transporting our customers vehicle safely to the final destination
• We pick up the vehicle from the client’s location
• Safety loading & off-loading.
• Packing and removal all the equipment including IT & AV
• Handling server relocations
• Audit of files, documentation management
• Purging of unnecessary documents & secure disposal
Sea Sands is running a container terminal in Al Hamriya port located in Dubai. Terminal is used for storing containers (laden & empties), break bulk and ro-ro cargo that are either imported or for exports. Yard is equipped with all necessary container / cargo handling equipment’s like Reach Stacker, Empty handler, forklifts of different capacity, drum handlers, conveyors etc. The Yard is managed by experienced staff who had been working with reputed container terminal operators in UAE. Terminal also performs stuffing, de-stuffing and cross stuffing activities as per requirements of the Principal. We are currently running a container feeder service from Al Hamriya port in Dubai to Iraqi port and very soon will extend to other ports.
DUBAI HEAD OFFICE
+971 4 2387784 firstname.lastname@example.org
IRAQ BRANCH, HAY SANA’A,HOUSE NO.: 148/23
+964 40 617899 email@example.com
GUANGHZHOU – CHINA: ROOM 1002, TIMES INTL. BLDG. NO. 187